Mrittika Marine Engineering and Consultants is a newly formed Marine Consultancy firm based in Singapore. We provide services that cater to all the needs of our clients and have customized services for each with respect to Ship Inspections, Technical Support for ship operations, docking & repair supervision, audits, etc. All of this above will be done without foregoing our sense of integrity and maintaining our service at the highest standard. Our “business acumen”, “sincerity”, and “reliability” ensure that we provide the most value for our clients.
To be the trusted marine consulting firm in Singapore.
- To be the Honest, Trustworthy, Reliable partner of our clients.
- To serve Clients for them to achieve their business goals without compromising on values. .
We hope to use our technical and operational expertise to provide our clients with the most comprehensive, accurate and reliable service to help maximize their business value without compromising on safety, integrity, reliability, and quality.
- To be recognized as one of the leading marine consulting firms in Singapore
- To provide quality service to our clients, which is always in line with their requirements and international regulation.
- To identify any potential risks with the vessels to ensure safety of all the vessel stakeholders
- To comply with all the regulations set by IMO, flag states, classification societies, and any other recognized industrial standards that are being followed.
- To strive for continuous improvement and will adopt new regulations, technology, and tools to ensure that our services are of the highest quality and are in line with the current client requirements.
All our surveyors and inspectors are fully vaccinated and attached to MPA 7 days RRT program. In addition, inspectors undertake an Antigen Rapid Test (ART) on the third (3rd) or fourth (4th) day of the 7-day RRT cycle.